Monday, December 4, 2006

Now that my mission statement is done...let me tell you about my night.

"Oh maaaaaannnn...your cab is noisy as hell, why don't you turn up the radio to drown it out. Have you ever heard that song 'Smooth' by Santana? Oh man it's the best song EVER!!! It's got that guy Rob Thomas singing..."
-K.

I haven't learned K's whole story yet, but I know that 1. He is the worst person I have smelled since I was in the Navy. 2. He is habitating the cheapest, crappiest motel in town. (and like all small towns, the crappiest motel always bears the name of the town.) 3. Tonight he may be getting ready for rehab cause instead of reeking like Johnny Walker, he reeked like Aqua Velva and Listerine and wanted to go out and get a "really good steak."

My heart goes out to him, cause unlike other heavy hitting drunks I have driven in the past, he really is quite pleasant. Not to mention a hell of a tipper, if one can get by the fact the he always talks about how much he made last month, which one can if one's financial situation resembles mine.

No comments: